Tuesday, October 2, 2012

This Is Where it Starts!

So apparently I am really bad at blogs (which, I'm pretty sure is possible). I have had a blog for about a month, and I haven't uploaded anything until today. Some of you might be saying, "well, you've been really busy," "you haven't had a lot of internet access," or "you really just hate all of us." To be honest, I have been busy but I've also had a decent amount of free time, I have free internet access at the office where I work, and I don't hate all of you (just kidding, I think). But I do want to say from the bottom of my heart to all my family, friends, sponsors, and people who generally like me that I am sorry for not doing a better job of letting everyone know what I have been up to here in Argentina. I am going to try to do better in the future at uploading things for you to enjoy. But for now, welcome to my blog, thanks for reading, and have a great Autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment